top of page
Our_Perspectives_Header_Background.jpg

OUR PERSPECTIVES

BG Week in Review: August 28th - September 1st

This week, President Biden notified Congress of his intent to implement a raise for federal employees - with an across-the-board base pay increase of 4.7% and locality pay increases that average 0.5%, resulting in an overall average increase of 5.2% for civilian Federal employees. Furthermore, the race for the U.S. Senate seat from Arizona has been heating up with Kari Lake and Blake Masters seriously considering entering the race against incumbent Senator Kyrsten Sinema (I-AZ). Lastly, all eyes are on Congress returning next week with a focus on reaching an agreement on FY24 spending.

Check it all out in this week's BG3!




Comments


bottom of page